Albert464 Customer Intermediate Cert. Joined Oct 21, 2017 Messages 110 Reaction score 9 Feb 17, 2021 #1 Hi, is it normal that when devices under an SBC are disconnected from the LAN, in the "Phones" TAB they are indicated as new? See screen Attachments Schermata 2021-02-17 alle 18.46.45.png 718.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi, is it normal that when devices under an SBC are disconnected from the LAN, in the "Phones" TAB they are indicated as new? See screen
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Feb 18, 2021 #2 Hi Alrbert, Yes this is normal. You can use the reject button (rifiuta) to clear them away.
Albert464 Customer Intermediate Cert. Joined Oct 21, 2017 Messages 110 Reaction score 9 Feb 18, 2021 #3 JohnS_3CX said: Hi Alrbert, Yes this is normal. You can use the reject button (rifiuta) to clear them away. Click to expand... Thanks, but if I "reject" them when I connect them does it still see them as configured or do I have to reconfigure the devices again?
JohnS_3CX said: Hi Alrbert, Yes this is normal. You can use the reject button (rifiuta) to clear them away. Click to expand... Thanks, but if I "reject" them when I connect them does it still see them as configured or do I have to reconfigure the devices again?
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Feb 18, 2021 #4 Yes it will still see them as configured, you will not have to reconfigure the devices. Rejecting means just to clear it from the screen for now.
Yes it will still see them as configured, you will not have to reconfigure the devices. Rejecting means just to clear it from the screen for now.