• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

SBC and disconnected devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert464

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
110
Reaction score
9
Hi,
is it normal that when devices under an SBC are disconnected from the LAN, in the "Phones" TAB they are indicated as new?

See screen
 

Attachments

  • Schermata 2021-02-17 alle 18.46.45.png
    Schermata 2021-02-17 alle 18.46.45.png
    718.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi Alrbert,

Yes this is normal. You can use the reject button (rifiuta) to clear them away.
 
Hi Alrbert,

Yes this is normal. You can use the reject button (rifiuta) to clear them away.

Thanks, but if I "reject" them when I connect them does it still see them as configured or do I have to reconfigure the devices again?
 
Yes it will still see them as configured, you will not have to reconfigure the devices.

Rejecting means just to clear it from the screen for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us