- Joined
- Apr 3, 2019
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 21
Hello my friends,
I have a problem while I select the transport (UDP,TCP,TLS) for the provisioned IP phone from the 3CX web interface and also the RTP (secure, normal, etc) instead of going to the IP Phones web interface and make the changes.
If I select an IP Phone from Phones and click on reprovision, TLS conf with secure RTP are lost !!!
After hard reboot of the IP Phone all the secure settings for TLS/SRTP are lost because the phone gets fresh settings from 3CX!
Do you have any other solution instead of NOT provision the phone from 3CX?
I also opened a new idea here. I would appreciate if you find this solution useful to vote for that idea!
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/select-transport-for-ip-phones-from-web-interface.85726/
Thank you
I have a problem while I select the transport (UDP,TCP,TLS) for the provisioned IP phone from the 3CX web interface and also the RTP (secure, normal, etc) instead of going to the IP Phones web interface and make the changes.
If I select an IP Phone from Phones and click on reprovision, TLS conf with secure RTP are lost !!!
After hard reboot of the IP Phone all the secure settings for TLS/SRTP are lost because the phone gets fresh settings from 3CX!
Do you have any other solution instead of NOT provision the phone from 3CX?
I also opened a new idea here. I would appreciate if you find this solution useful to vote for that idea!
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/select-transport-for-ip-phones-from-web-interface.85726/
Thank you