- Joined
- May 18, 2018
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 43
This is in a STUN environment.
We bought an Algo 8180. We've gotten it to ring when it is supposed to, but unfortunately, it also rings at other times (no call log around the time of the ring). I encountered this before on Polycoms, but I can't figure out how to restrict the Algo to only talk to the configured SIP server.
I bought a Grandstream GSC3505. Easy to provision (once I figured out that DHCP options override what you manually configure for a provisioning server). The speaker on it isn't much louder than a regular ringer, if at all.
The Fanvil IW30 appears to be End Of Life, but I don't know why or what limitations I would encounter.
The Snom PA1 is EOL for weak cipher support.
What's left?
The Fanvil PA2\PA3 maybe, but then I gotta figure out a speaker. Fanvil offers an accessory kit that includes a speaker, but that then comes with a bunch of stuff I don't need (microphone, camera, etc.). Are PA speakers just all the same, and anything I get will work?
We bought an Algo 8180. We've gotten it to ring when it is supposed to, but unfortunately, it also rings at other times (no call log around the time of the ring). I encountered this before on Polycoms, but I can't figure out how to restrict the Algo to only talk to the configured SIP server.
I bought a Grandstream GSC3505. Easy to provision (once I figured out that DHCP options override what you manually configure for a provisioning server). The speaker on it isn't much louder than a regular ringer, if at all.
The Fanvil IW30 appears to be End Of Life, but I don't know why or what limitations I would encounter.
The Snom PA1 is EOL for weak cipher support.
What's left?
The Fanvil PA2\PA3 maybe, but then I gotta figure out a speaker. Fanvil offers an accessory kit that includes a speaker, but that then comes with a bunch of stuff I don't need (microphone, camera, etc.). Are PA speakers just all the same, and anything I get will work?