Solved Site not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSLAC

Customer
Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
We renewed our 3CX Live Chat 3CX Pro last week, but our site still won't come up. When I use the link that would be to the left of the image below I get a 404. I can't access the switchboard either.

1714500462634.png
 
Regarding your question, you renewed the subscription but did not add hosting as part of the renewal. Press the renew button and add and pay for 3cx hosting, which will add only the difference to paying for the actual hosting.

Note: The machine has now been deleted as an expired instance and will only be kept for 5 days, along with backups that were taken from the hosted side.

Once you have paid for hosting, you will be able to deploy a new machine and restore the latest backup you have saved offline, for instance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Why the change? We were paying $150 for our last invoice, this one is $210. We only use the chat feature 2x a week.
 
Can we just flip to 3CX SMB Free since we only use the Live Chat on our website?
 
It's not the pricing it's the confusion of what we are buying. We were on a paid service that cost $150. Last week it changed to $210. I now see from your pricing page it could have just been free.

I'm really confused as to what's going on and we have people in the public looking for answers that were supposed to be between 3-5 pm Atlantic time today.
 
We went ahead and created a free chat under our account so we could get set up and running for this afternoon.
 
That's great; glad that you where able to accommodate your requirement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us