Some chat history not saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay.hanna

Forum User
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi There

We've just recently started using the free WordPress plugin for live text chat support and we noticed that some of the chat history files aren't visible in the Chat history from the WordPress dashboard. When I pull the files from the database I can see the missing chat history there.

Is there something I should have changed in the settings? Originally we thought it could be tied to a specific department we had set up but we've now had it happen with two different agents, one who is assigned to a specific department and one that is not assigned to a particular department.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us