Sound issue iPhone 14 Pro / Airpods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoineg

Customer
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello all!

Ever since I switched to an iPhone 14 Pro, I’ve had sound issues where the other party can’t hear me well while using my Airpods Pro.

Some of my colleagues are using 3CX on their iPhone 14 Pro Max and they don’t have such problems, sound is crystal clear.

I’ve seen other threads about this issue and they are closed/resolved without resolution.

I’ve tried both official and beta releases, reset my AirPods, iPhone settings, and the issue still persists.

Anybody found a solution yet?

Thanks, I greatly appreciate your time.
 
Last edited:
iPhone 14 Pro + Airpods 3 - there is no problem.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vali_3CX
Right? I work in cellphone repair - and the 14Pro/14ProMax is basically the same phone. They mainly use the same components too, so yes it's confusing.

Thank you @paurus, I will consider buying new 3rd gen AirPods.
 
I also sometimes experience bad sound quality with bose and jabra BT headsets.
Native or 3cx phonecals are sometimges good, sometimes bad even during the same call, netflix is good.
Seems to be an IPhone problem, not 3cx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us