- Joined
- Jun 10, 2020
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I have installed this plugin first time.
I was made some small cosmetic changes and nothing more in setting. In Live Chat window active visitors not appear but I know that we have visitors on website.
When on website i press chat button puting contact detail and when try to pres "strat chat" nothing happn .
I removed plugin and instaled again without any changes. Unfortunatly live chat still not working


I was made some small cosmetic changes and nothing more in setting. In Live Chat window active visitors not appear but I know that we have visitors on website.
When on website i press chat button puting contact detail and when try to pres "strat chat" nothing happn .
I removed plugin and instaled again without any changes. Unfortunatly live chat still not working
