- Joined
- Nov 23, 2020
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 22
Hello everyone,
Currently experience the weird glitch in 3CX: I try to register Yealink T58A remotely (Direct SIP/STUN method), and as auto provision completes, 3CX reports the extension assigned to be online, while the SIP phone itself displays 'No Service' status and Phones section lists two totally identical records sharing the same MAC address.
To say frankly, I'm puzzled. Could someone advise me how to fix the glitch described above?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO
Currently experience the weird glitch in 3CX: I try to register Yealink T58A remotely (Direct SIP/STUN method), and as auto provision completes, 3CX reports the extension assigned to be online, while the SIP phone itself displays 'No Service' status and Phones section lists two totally identical records sharing the same MAC address.
To say frankly, I'm puzzled. Could someone advise me how to fix the glitch described above?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO