Styling Live Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickel den Ouden

Silver Partner
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
41
Reaction score
6
I have a question about the Live Chat Styling.

If I choose a different style. Like down here

1710422444708.png

If I open the link in a browser (edge,chrome,firefox) I get this.

1710422560107.png

This is a V20 3CX but also in a V18 (latest version) it does not work.

what can be the problem?
 
The 1st one is the dark mode when selected in the styling of the chat. If you changed this afterwards, please check the code which is generated. You will need to regenerate and reupload this to your website.
 
So if I only use the created link in the chat the style changes don"t work
The 1st one is the dark mode when selected in the styling of the chat. If you changed this afterwards, please check the code which is generated. You will need to regenerate and reupload this to your website.
So if I only use the created link in the chat the style changes don"t work
 
If it is a wordpress website this should replicate. But it if it is any other type of webpage platform, you will need to get the new code and upload it to your website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us