- Joined
- Sep 11, 2020
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 6
After updating the T46U to firmware 108.86.0.76 all of my EXP43 expansion modules are stuck on the welcome screen. This has happened to multiple phones (6).
Last edited:
Has there been any progress in releasing the new firmware yet? I can see someone else had firmware version 108.86.0.77 supplied by Yealink to resolve the issue but still only 108.86.0.76 available on 3CX. I am holding off upgrading our phones until this is released as we do use EXP43 expansion module.as @JohnS_3CX mentioned previously the issue has been identified. Most probably there will be a new firmware to fix this issue.
According to the manufacturer, they fixed this issue on v108.86.0.77, which was also released to 3CX directly from Yealink.This is now 8 months from the orignal post. I am running into this issue and have tried what was suggested but, its still occurring. Sometimes moving the USB works until it doesn't. Do we have a resolution for this or what?
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.