- Joined
- May 15, 2017
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
Afternoon,
I have recently upgraded to V20, and one of the (many) items I have found that needed to be reconfigured was the wordpress live chat client.
The URL had been upgraded to remove the 5001 port number - simple enough to fix once i found it,
However, have fixed the link, I have now noticed that all of the quick response templates I had created in V18 appear to be missing. I can still create new templates as before, but no sign of the previous templates. Does any one have any idea how to get them back please?
Thanks in adance!
john
I have recently upgraded to V20, and one of the (many) items I have found that needed to be reconfigured was the wordpress live chat client.
The URL had been upgraded to remove the 5001 port number - simple enough to fix once i found it,
However, have fixed the link, I have now noticed that all of the quick response templates I had created in V18 appear to be missing. I can still create new templates as before, but no sign of the previous templates. Does any one have any idea how to get them back please?
Thanks in adance!
john