The content "Click on 'Chat' to start with an agent" in chat box intro cannot be customized

Status
Not open for further replies.

virdys_sc

New User
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'v integrated live chat plugin with name and email don't require from visitor (none option selected)

The content "Click on 'Chat' to start with an agent" in chat box intro cannot be customized

How can it be customized, via script?


Thanks for your help
 
Hi @virdys_sc,

Can you please send a screenshot of the content you're seeing?
 
Hi @virdys_sc,

You can find the text to change by clicking "None" in the Required Chat Box Fields, and changing the text in the Input Field Replacement Text.

1629809399088.png
 
Hi @virdys_sc,

I'm afraid it is not an editable parameter in the code generator. If you change the value in the Wordpress version, it does not create a parameter in the code. The only way to change this would be to use the Wordpress version.
 
Okay, I understand.

Would I be able to change this html content with some javascript code ?

Thanks
 
Hi @virdys_sc,

You can use it however you'd like. I can't advise how to add in the field but if you're willing to experiment, I'm sure you can find a solution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon