- Joined
- Nov 19, 2021
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 9
Hi
I have some phones behind an SBC that work OK, so i only had the tunnel and RTP ports open on my firewall, someone rebooted the snoms behind the SBC this morning for some reason, so the phones were trying to reprovision again but couldnt because port 5001 is firewalled, how best to get round this? Can i disable provisioning once provisioned, or change provisioning port to the tunnel port? I cant just make a rule to accept 5001 from a specified WAN IP as its a dynamic one
Thanks
JD
I have some phones behind an SBC that work OK, so i only had the tunnel and RTP ports open on my firewall, someone rebooted the snoms behind the SBC this morning for some reason, so the phones were trying to reprovision again but couldnt because port 5001 is firewalled, how best to get round this? Can i disable provisioning once provisioned, or change provisioning port to the tunnel port? I cant just make a rule to accept 5001 from a specified WAN IP as its a dynamic one
Thanks
JD