- Joined
- Nov 23, 2020
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 22
Gentlemen,
For some reason I need to deploy 'legacy' Yealink T58A firmware on several devices, and the best way of doing this would be to select the one from the Upgrade Firmware pop-up list. How I am supposed to add the custom firmware to the mentioned list? Is it possible in version 16.0.xxxx?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO
For some reason I need to deploy 'legacy' Yealink T58A firmware on several devices, and the best way of doing this would be to select the one from the Upgrade Firmware pop-up list. How I am supposed to add the custom firmware to the mentioned list? Is it possible in version 16.0.xxxx?
3CX Version: Enterprise Annual 16.0.1078
Server OS: Debian 9 v16.0.655
Is the 3CX Server Hosted: no
IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware: Yealink T58A v58.85.0.5
Provisioning Method: SBC
Trunk Provider: Vitelity
Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO