Unable to open chat from HTML code in site (Client Side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilkius

Forum User
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Hi folks, I'm trying to have a Chat Now Icon on the page (not in the bottom corners as standard) and while the code appears on the site and I can hover over, there is nothing clickable to actually cause a chat to open. I don't want chat on every page and I don't want it based at the bottom of a page.

The HTML I'm using is the standard dark template.

<p>
<!-- Default Template - Dark --></p>
<div class="wplc_block md">
<span class="wplc_block_logo"><span class="wplc_block_logo" style="background-image: url('https://sowins.com/new2017/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/images/wplc_loading.png');"></span></span><br> <span class="wplc_block_text">Live Chat</span><br> <span class="wplc_block_icon"><i class="fa fa-comment-dots"></i></span>
</div>
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 4.14.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 4.14.03 PM.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
[Edit] - I've tried in safari and chrome. No result. I've also tried installing on another website and the layout looks much nicer, however, clicking on it still does nothing.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us