Solved Unable to provision my Yealink T33G despite following any instructions I could find

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivalbloke

Customer
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
7
I followed the instructions here but my phone never shows up in the phones list as illustrated in step 3.2

What could be the cause of this?
 
Hey thanks for the reply! Yes, I finally figured that out. I installed the SBC and all worked after that. Hey, question for you: does the SBC need to be running for the phones to work, or just in order to locate/provision new phones?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Hey thanks for the reply! Yes, I finally figured that out. I installed the SBC and all worked after that. Hey, question for you: does the SBC need to be running for the phones to work, or just in order to locate/provision new phones?
SBC is needed yes, unless you use STUN.

The 3CX Academy would be a great place for you to learn more!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NicholasP_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us