- Joined
- Jan 19, 2022
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
Good Evening,
I am having trouble provisioning my phones.
Running 3cx in the cloud
SBC is setup and running
Phones are on the same subnet at the SBC.
Firewall shows all Green in the Management Portal
3cx app works fine
Phone shows up in the management console but always shows "new" even after assigning it to the user.
Phone always says "account not configured or setup"
Still not understanding what I am doing wrong.
Is there something with my firewall that is causing the issue ? I thought the SBC addressed all the firewall issues upon install.
Any ideas ?
I am having trouble provisioning my phones.
Running 3cx in the cloud
SBC is setup and running
Phones are on the same subnet at the SBC.
Firewall shows all Green in the Management Portal
3cx app works fine
Phone shows up in the management console but always shows "new" even after assigning it to the user.
Phone always says "account not configured or setup"
Still not understanding what I am doing wrong.
Is there something with my firewall that is causing the issue ? I thought the SBC addressed all the firewall issues upon install.
Any ideas ?
