Unable to update T54Ws - 96.87.0.16

Tom Mills

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 13, 2017
Messages
25
Reaction score
10
I have a pair of T54Ws that I'm having an issue with.

I upgraded the PBX to Version 20.0 Update 6 (Build 486 Alpha) which showed 96.87.0.16 is available for these phones, they are currently on 96.86.0.81 which my reading suggests is only one release down so there seemingly should be no issue with updating?

When I push the update out through 3CX the update fails and the phones go into a loop. Update fails, phone restarts and reregisters, gets told to update again, which fails again.
I can break the loop by removing the phone from the user, rebooting the device and then re adding it. It then registers back to the PBX on 96.86.0.81.

I've pulled the rom for 96.87.0.16 and tried to upgrade that via the web interface of the handset, but get a Bad ROM error (have downloaded a couple of different times to be sure).

Any thoughts on why these ones won't update? I haven't upgraded any lilve systems yet so only have this one to play with.
 
Hello thank you for the firmware link 96.86.0.118.
I have two posts that were in error. Passing it manually then allowed me to pass the 96.87.0.16.
 
Also worked for us
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us