• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Update 4 is Here - Check out all the new features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no joy. nginx is running but serving up a blank page.
I think I will have to reinstall from the iso.
I reinstalled from the Debian iso and did a recovery install of 3cx and all is now working.

Reactions: craigreilly
We understand that you might need more - but that page is already too full with options.
In the meantime open an ideas request and we will check it.
But I think you need to use custom templates for this one.. At least the development required is minor because in the last 6 months, from the analytics we have and the features we added in the provisioning area, a whopping 82% of customers that were using custom templates stopped using them. So the improvements we made were a very big success.

Add it - MAYBE with a bit of luck, some day i can have you using the 3CX stock Template :p (I doubt it but we will see)

Hi Nick
When you write this (but that page is allready to full with options), i can't help thinking on the first post in the following ideas suggestion:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/intelligent-phone-template-override-system.47867/

The original post/idea describes the "Perfect" system to avoid Custom Templates and still making it possible for users to make all the customizations they need.

The feature even says "implemented" allready :) - But thats because the idea changed to the currently available provisioning options during the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.