V16.0.7.1078 / 3CX Live Chat / Wordpress 5.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgc92210

Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
185
Reaction score
29
Hi all!

I just installed the plugin 3CX Live Chat on a simple wordpress site 5.6.
I did the basic configuration of the chat. It works on the website. Agents can pickup a chat and talk.
But on the wordpress site (admin) , when I click on Live Chat / Settings, I get the Ajax loader spinning animation, and nothing happens.
I'm using macOS BigSur. I have the issue with both Safari and Chrome

Once every 10 attempts, it will work.
Deactivating the plugin and re-activating it does not work.


Anyone else?
 
Now for some reason, the chat box popping up on the website is grayed.
No way to fix this, since I cant access the Plugin Settings :/
 
@fgc92210 please check your personal messages.
 
Hi Constantinos, how are you.

In our installation occurs the same.

capture_1.png
capture_2.jpeg

Thanks, Cristian.
 
Reloading of Settings page is an issue related to WordPress 5.6.

Tomorrow we have a scheduled release of 9.2.0 release that will address this one and will add new features.

Give it a check tomorrow as soon as we release.
 
Great, Thanks!! for you reply.

Cristian.
 
Hi Constantinos, how are you.

In our installation occurs the same.

View attachment 19608
View attachment 19609

Thanks, Cristian.
Hi Costantinou, we have the same problem it is due to our installation focus target link with internal lan Ip address and not fqdn adn there is no way to change it. it is pbx side that we can't do anything.

Hope you will suggest us something.

regards.

Graziano Galantino
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock