• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

V18 T58A Firmware upgrade, error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCCDCHS

Customer
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
6
I sometimes get this when I go to upgrade firmware, shortly after issuing a firmware upgrade for another device.

Firmware error.PNG
 
I assume its due to having a previous firmware upgrade running and the upgrade service is busy on the server? (Even though its a different phone)
 
Hi @MCCDCHS

Do you have a way of replicating this? I tried like you described but unfortunately it does not happen for me.

This is a bit of a generic error, you might come across it if you try sending a command or operation, and the data you were working on was no longer valid. For example if the page was open for too long, and the items on screen changed (ie. some phone IP may have changed, or they became unregistered, or simply something timed out).

A page refresh should allow you to resume whatever you were doing though in this case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock