- Joined
- Sep 28, 2020
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone.
Since I updated to v20 I can't edit some trunks.
On the "Voice & Chat" page all of our SIP trunks are listed. We use two trunks to our SIP provider for actual phone calls (same registrar, different accounts) and a few for our door bell. The later are fine. I can click them and the edit page opens.
The URL is something like this: https://domain.3cx.de:5001/#/office/voice-and-chat/trunk/edit/153
When I try to edit the SIP trunks for our provider (both of them) I'm redirected to https://domain.3cx.de:5001/#/people/local/35.
When I export the trunk to xml there are only a few settings within the xml (provider, codecs and some ParameterOut fields). Since there are a lot of DID defined within the trunk, I would expect to see these settings as well.
The trunks are working. Phone calls come in and are route to the correct users/phones. But I cannot edit them.
What could be the problem? Does anybody has the same issue?
Since I updated to v20 I can't edit some trunks.
On the "Voice & Chat" page all of our SIP trunks are listed. We use two trunks to our SIP provider for actual phone calls (same registrar, different accounts) and a few for our door bell. The later are fine. I can click them and the edit page opens.
The URL is something like this: https://domain.3cx.de:5001/#/office/voice-and-chat/trunk/edit/153
When I try to edit the SIP trunks for our provider (both of them) I'm redirected to https://domain.3cx.de:5001/#/people/local/35.
When I export the trunk to xml there are only a few settings within the xml (provider, codecs and some ParameterOut fields). Since there are a lot of DID defined within the trunk, I would expect to see these settings as well.
The trunks are working. Phone calls come in and are route to the correct users/phones. But I cannot edit them.
What could be the problem? Does anybody has the same issue?