VERSION entry was not found in archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoth

Free User
Joined
Mar 17, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Hi,

Im trying to upload my 3CX XML template file, which I have compressed into a .zip file but I keep getting a server error message "VERSION entry was not found in archive". How do I go about resolving this issue? I'm uploading it in the "Client Side (Legacy)" section in CRM Integration.

Thanks!
 
Hi,

Im trying to upload my 3CX XML template file, which I have compressed into a .zip file but I keep getting a server error message "VERSION entry was not found in archive". How do I go about resolving this issue? I'm uploading it in the "Client Side (Legacy)" section in CRM Integration.

Thanks!
Because the XML goes into a different tab. However, you'll need a Pro or Enterprise license to access that other tab (server-side integrations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hoth and edossantos
Aha thanks! I had been trying to upload it in the wrong tab despite having a pro license!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.