• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

video doorphone to Ring Group to ring multiple phones with video preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

rattler555

Silver Partner
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
10
Hello All,

I'm testing a setup with a Fanvil video door phone calling into multiple endpoints - mostly fanvil i52w panels. This works fine with a single device in the group - but once multiple extensions are added, the call rings and drops immediately. My setup is all local - with the pbx sitting on the same networks as the endpoints.

Is it possible to ring multiple panels at the same time? Should I be configuring differently?

Appreciate the help.

-JT
 
Hello All,

I'm testing a setup with a Fanvil video door phone calling into multiple endpoints - mostly fanvil i52w panels. This works fine with a single device in the group - but once multiple extensions are added, the call rings and drops immediately. My setup is all local - with the pbx sitting on the same networks as the endpoints.

Is it possible to ring multiple panels at the same time? Should I be configuring differently?

Appreciate the help.

-JT
Please disregard - I found a duplicate thread with some content - https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/early-video-preview-in-ring-group.83252/
 
Hello. I am using this same topology. Same result - early preview rings to multiple phones - then video appears as the call is technically answered by the first phone.
There are two versions of early preview - 2xx - which is where the call is answered, and then mode 18x - which uses early media to send the call. The later version should work if 3cx supports early media video. Does anyone know if this is supported? Currently it appears to not be supported. Thanks.
 
Yes, as described in the linked post this is not possible because it is not supported.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon