Voicemail disabled for this extension ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliddie

Premier Customer
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello there,

my voicemail system on 3CX does no longer work.
If you call our extensions and you wait for the VM, you will hear this message: "Voicemail disabled for this extension"

Under: Settings->Parameter-> STOP_VM
the value changes to 1, by it self.

If I change it to 0, it works for a short time and then stops again.
There is more then enough space on the hard disk.

Does someone have a hint for me about how to approach this?

Thank you,
Gliddie
 
Hi there.

You will need to check Settings >> Voicemail >> and see if the Quota of the voicemail has reached its limit there.
If so, remove the old one or increase it.
 
Last edited:
I made the changes, but still we are getting the same error. (I have increased from 1GB to 2GB)
 
@vivasupport
so in your case, your Voicemail quota reached its limit?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us