• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

W60B keeps disconnecting then after reset is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDawson

Bronze Partner
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Hey guys,
I have a w60b in a premise that keeps dropping the connection. Then after I reset it, it works fine for another week. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do next to try and stop this from happening? I have replaced the modem it has have still done it since. There are 2 handsets connected to it I don't know if that makes a difference. They are connected over stun. The firmware is up to date.
Thanks to anyone who can help
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Yeah is up to date and the remote is setup correctly it was all through PBX xpress is a self hosted cloud instance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon