• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Web based Wallboard - IN PROGRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nick

We are also keen on getting a ETA if possible on the new web-based wallboard.

Many call centre do operate in a call-back scenario, or are by default outbound call centres.
It would be fantastic to have some statics avaivable on agent performance aswell.

Outbound / Inbound Team
Agent Name
Numbers of calls - outbound / Inbound
Talk Time - Average / Total

Thanks for a short feedback.

is there any time line about the web based wallboard again?

Hello,

Is there any update in this topic? For a customer we really want to see adjustable windows.

More like the 3CX Competitive Wallboard or so that you can select/see the 3 best Callers/Agents

Reactions: Nick Galea
web based wallboard is back in 15.5, see alpha released yday. More views on the way (Leaderboard)

Looking forward to checking it out! Thanks Nick and the rest of the 3CX team.

Reactions: Nick Galea
I've installed and looked at it. Its the same wallboard but its web based. How does one configure the wallboard to show the stats that I want?

Color me underwhelmed so far

Hi Guys,

Thanks for at least getting the ball rolling on this one. at the moment this pretty much gives me the same functions as the Windows Client.

[EDIT]I want a script to load straight to the wallboard[/EDIT]
I would like to script a Raspberry Pi to load a URL on startup. Is there a way I could pass the login credentials in the URL (in my script) to accomplish this? I would prefer it if my teams didn't have to SSH onto the Pis everytime they reboot.

Thanks!
Jordan

Reactions: Gavin Hill
Exact pricing for Nortel's reporting for contact center was €799.23 list price in 2010 and required a seperate PC/Server to run on.

Also, bear in mind each queue and active agent was licenced speerately too (approx €130)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for at least getting the ball rolling on this one. at the moment this pretty much gives me the same functions as the Windows Client.

[EDIT]I want a script to load straight to the wallboard[/EDIT]
I would like to script a Raspberry Pi to load a URL on startup. Is there a way I could pass the login credentials in the URL (in my script) to accomplish this? I would prefer it if my teams didn't have to SSH onto the Pis everytime they reboot.

Thanks!
Jordan

Jordan I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting to achieve this. I need to be able to change some of the "panels" (especially the big "3CX Wallboard" title, as well as swap out "callbacks" for other metrics (my client doesn't use callbacks).

Also, there seems to be no way to embed the credentials in the URL to launch a browser directly to the wallboard.

I too was quite excited at the prospect of having detailed wallboard stats and that was a major selling point for the PRO upgrade. Right now, I must say I'm a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.