Web Call from browser feature missing in V20?

charly

Customer
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Hello,
We have been using 3cx for many years, since updating to V20 we noticed it broke a widget that allowed people to call the queue directly from the browser using a widget that we embed on our website (callus.js). I have been looking around the options and can't find how to restore this functionality.

Can you please enlighten me?
Thanks !
 
Main ones are in Voice & Chat > Live Chat.

Otherwise, it's under the queue directly, 3CX Talk tab.
 
@ConceptsWeb thanks for your reply. but the link in 3cx talk tab and live chat only open the live chat window, it doesn't trigger web call like it did in v18
 
Call is available from the main live chat options for generic ones, which you can still send to queues.

1764275239569.png
 
Interesting, I do not see this in my 3cx, perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place. Can you please tell me which URL path I need to go to see this setting?
 
Were you using the widget functionality, or direct SIP dialing where the callers had a soft-phone on their PC which was dialing in?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Interesting, I do not see this in my 3cx, perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place. Can you please tell me which URL path I need to go to see this setting?
YOUR.FQDN/#/office/voice-and-chat/messaging/new
Or go to Voice & Chat and click on the live chat you want to configure.
 
@RoryJ Thank you, that worked. However, is it possible to disable the "chat" functionality and only have the call function, like in v18? Thanks!
 
@RoryJ Thank you, that worked. However, is it possible to disable the "chat" functionality and only have the call function, like in v18? Thanks!
This will be available in v20 - you should not be using v18 any more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
@RoryJ Thank you, that worked. However, is it possible to disable the "chat" functionality and only have the call function, like in v18? Thanks!
Hello,

Is there any news on that feature? Would be nice to get back the feature to have only the "Web Call" feature without the chat.
Thanks,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us