- Joined
- Mar 31, 2020
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 4
I am having a strange issue with my copy of 3CX and the webclient. Shortly after we upgraded to Version 20 Update 9 the webclients would say Disconnected. Reconnecting in XX seconds and just loop like this forever.
I tried to clear all the browser data, cookies, local storage, service workers, etc but that didn't fix the issue. I can login to the webclient directly on the pbx by using https://localhost. The same computers that are failing to connect can connect with different Chrome profiles or if you use Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome the same computer / Users can connect as well.
Since I narrowed this down to what appears to be a Chrome profile issue I created a new Chrome Profile for the users with the issue and set the Webclient to use that profile. That seemed to "Fix" everything for the past few months until this morning. My second Chrome Profile is also now doing this and so is my main chrome profile. Once again creating a brand new Chrome Profile "Fixes" the issue and Microsoft Edge can connect from the exact same computer using the exact same Windows Login and PBX login. Everything was working correctly yesterday when I went home.
There are no errors showing on the PBX that seem to relate to this issue. The only blacklisted IP address is 185.147.215.14, and that is not related to any of our infrastructure.
All of these systems are internal and connect to the PBX to the internal IP Address, confirmed by pinging the pbx's FQDN.
Inside of Chrome's Console there are a lot of errors saying "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" when connecting to /connect/token.
The payload of those requests are
client_ID : Webclient
grant_type : refresh_token
Client Computer Information
Chrome Version 154.0.8037.93
Windows 11 25H2
PBX Information
Version 20.0 Update 9 (Build 995 Release - AI 1.4.48)
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Version 1809)
I tried to clear all the browser data, cookies, local storage, service workers, etc but that didn't fix the issue. I can login to the webclient directly on the pbx by using https://localhost. The same computers that are failing to connect can connect with different Chrome profiles or if you use Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome the same computer / Users can connect as well.
Since I narrowed this down to what appears to be a Chrome profile issue I created a new Chrome Profile for the users with the issue and set the Webclient to use that profile. That seemed to "Fix" everything for the past few months until this morning. My second Chrome Profile is also now doing this and so is my main chrome profile. Once again creating a brand new Chrome Profile "Fixes" the issue and Microsoft Edge can connect from the exact same computer using the exact same Windows Login and PBX login. Everything was working correctly yesterday when I went home.
There are no errors showing on the PBX that seem to relate to this issue. The only blacklisted IP address is 185.147.215.14, and that is not related to any of our infrastructure.
All of these systems are internal and connect to the PBX to the internal IP Address, confirmed by pinging the pbx's FQDN.
Inside of Chrome's Console there are a lot of errors saying "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" when connecting to /connect/token.
The payload of those requests are
client_ID : Webclient
grant_type : refresh_token
Client Computer Information
Chrome Version 154.0.8037.93
Windows 11 25H2
PBX Information
Version 20.0 Update 9 (Build 995 Release - AI 1.4.48)
Windows Server 2019 Standard (Version 1809)
