Error 0x0020 at the power of a conference

itlycoon

Platinum Partner
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Hi everyone!

I need some help with an error that happening when my client try to start a conference / instantanely reunion, he have an error 0x0020 with a message that say "MCU Connexion Failed".
Before that, the conference worked correctly since a long time.
I can't reboot the system when I want because of the many call that my client have.
I try to contact the support but they want a capture of the same problem with the supportinfo file and I can't make it currently.
And in the forum all the people with the same problem are redirected in the 3CX support so I don't have any informations of this problem.

Thank you for your feelback.

Sincerly
 
@itlycoon if you go on the Admin Console >> System >> Conferencing >> Video >>
Select your region, what is selected there ?
 
It's EUROPE so it's correct, and we don't touch that.
 
@NikosT_3CX same issue here since today, region also Europe. Our PBX sends the TCP SYN to the MCUs but never gets a SYN-ACK back, while a neighbour IP in the same subnet reaches them instantly. Looks like the MCUs are dropping certain PBX IPs. Details + packet capture:


@itlycoon quick check from your PBX (PowerShell): Test-NetConnection 159.223.93.4 -Port 443. If it shows False while other websites work, it's the same issue.
 
So this noon I have reboot the 3CX System and after this I had a response of the 3CX Support with a correction :
"we found an issue with a specific MCU where you connected to.
We have shifted the traffic from this one to others and a fix has been applied already.
Please check it further and if anything occurs let us know. "
I called my client and we make a visio-conference without problem.

So it's the 3CX Support that resolve the problem.

Thank you for your feedback and good luck!

Sincerly
 
  • Like
Reactions: NikosT_3CX