When customer click on Start chat button it rings once on 3cx chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f

Customer
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I have a problem with ringing new chat notification. I tried to update that ring sound but all files on 3cx. I mean I want to ring the agents until someone receive the chat. is it possible?.

I am trying to say about customer start chat on website I want to send notification sound to all agents until someone accept. Right now it send only 1 notification (that bobby sound plays like 1 sec). i want to send notification sound until someone accept or I can upload longer notification sound. Is it possible?
 
Hi,

Are you using Standalone mode or 3CX mode?
 
I am using stand alone version which is installed on 3cx with auto install.
 
In standalone mode there is a list of sounds built in and those are the ones you can choose (in case one is better suited for your needs).

But you cannot make it ring indefinitely until someone picks up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe