• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

WiFi Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatchoice

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
13
Looking for wifi deks phones that work well with 3cx. Not the cordless yealink. Only one I found is GXP1760W. The other grandstream models do not have any BLF keys which is needed.

Suggestions?
 
Yealink has W models that aren't cordless. Can't vouch for them super well yet but we have I think one or two in use.
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t5-series/
(note the picture on that page shows models listed as Legacy)

I am not sure that 3CX will officially support the wireless connection though. Wiring the PC through the phone is probably better if it can be done.
 
Hi,

Please note that we do not support any desk phones on WiFi mode (mainly for reliability reasons).

Even those that are capable of WiFi, we only support and provision them in LAN mode.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon