Word Press Bubble Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,619
Reaction score
2,633
This is a very cosmetic thing. But, you're able to change the window icon which shows the correct image when the minimized style is set to tab. However, it uses a default icon when it's set to bubble. It would be ideal if the bubble option also displays the windows icon.

If I have my live chat set to chat only with chat only then the telephone icon is misleading.
 
Hello @kieferschild

Let us examine your suggestion for the bubble minimized style.

Can you please share with me in a personal message the site URL that you have configured the Live Chat? I would like to see the case with the icon on chat only mode.
 
Hi @Constantinos Constantinou

I've reinstalled the plugin on WordPress and the correct icon appears now when In chat only.

my request is redundant now as I've got what I wanted.

thanks for the reply.
 
One thing you could help with if you dont mind.

There is no green phone icon doesnt appear in the chat.

my agent is logged in to the Q and phone is enabled in plugin and livechat setting in Q.
 
If you have the mode to "Chat and Phone" and the Party is set to Queue, the phone/video will not be shown unless one of the agents takes the ownership of the chat conversation.

If you want to bypass the take ownership, we have the mode "Chat and Phone - ignore queue ownership"

Please let me know you need anything else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us