Wordpress 5.6 new issues for 3CX - Disable offline messages not working, popup not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilkius

Forum User
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Hi there,

couple issues since upgrading to Wordpress 5.6.

First - the popup on the client side is not popping up on all devices. I cleared the cache of the website and that seemed to resolve it for now but I don't know if that will be reliable.

Next - I have "Disable offline messages" selected. However, the chat box appears with "No agents are available" (or similar).

Also, I have "Pop-up only when agents are online" selected, and as above, I'm still getting the offline dialogue box to leave a message w name, email, phone.

Any feedback would be great.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.38.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.38.07 PM.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.38.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.38.44 PM.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.39.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 4.39.09 PM.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Hello @Wilkius ,

Next week we will have a new release of our plugin. Please give it a check as soon as it becomes available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock