MWT New User Joined Nov 18, 2022 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Nov 18, 2022 #1 I have installed the plugin and applied to all pages and entered my link to the plug in. I cannot get the chat bot to populate. HELP!
I have installed the plugin and applied to all pages and entered my link to the plug in. I cannot get the chat bot to populate. HELP!
GeorgeP_3CX Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2022 Messages 186 Reaction score 182 Nov 18, 2022 #2 Hi @MWT, Did you followed this guide? https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/ (StartUP section) If so, please elaborate further on the issue that you are experiencing. Do you mean that you cannot see the chat bubble in the pages?
Hi @MWT, Did you followed this guide? https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/ (StartUP section) If so, please elaborate further on the issue that you are experiencing. Do you mean that you cannot see the chat bubble in the pages?
MWT New User Joined Nov 18, 2022 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Nov 18, 2022 #3 Yes I followed this and the live chat is not showing up on my website. I put talk url into the plugin and enabled on all pages
Yes I followed this and the live chat is not showing up on my website. I put talk url into the plugin and enabled on all pages
GeorgeP_3CX Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2022 Messages 186 Reaction score 182 Nov 18, 2022 #4 In the Live Chat configuration in the 3CX Side, have you also put the website link in the "Your website" section? Reactions: JuanR_3CX
In the Live Chat configuration in the 3CX Side, have you also put the website link in the "Your website" section?
GeorgeP_3CX Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2022 Messages 186 Reaction score 182 Nov 18, 2022 #7 Hi @MWT, The website address is https://movewithtruelove.com Can you try removing "www" from the URL in the 3CX Live Chat configuration and try again?
Hi @MWT, The website address is https://movewithtruelove.com Can you try removing "www" from the URL in the 3CX Live Chat configuration and try again?
MWT New User Joined Nov 18, 2022 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Nov 18, 2022 #8 Ok amazing! That worked! Now I have another question! How do I integrate the emails that I collect here with my CRM (mailchimp)...is it csv file or is there an automated way to keep track?
Ok amazing! That worked! Now I have another question! How do I integrate the emails that I collect here with my CRM (mailchimp)...is it csv file or is there an automated way to keep track?
Dmitry Yurkin Nov 21, 2022 #9 Now you can export contacts in Standard/Enterprise editions through Management Console.
Fireblade8 New User Joined Apr 27, 2023 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Apr 27, 2023 #10 Hello I have the same problem as above. The difference is, that my URL is correct.