Wordpress Chat box not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWT

New User
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I have installed the plugin and applied to all pages and entered my link to the plug in. I cannot get the chat bot to populate. HELP!
 
Hi @MWT,

Did you followed this guide?
https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/ (StartUP section)

If so, please elaborate further on the issue that you are experiencing. Do you mean that you cannot see the chat bubble in the pages?
 
Yes I followed this and the live chat is not showing up on my website. I put talk url into the plugin and enabled on all pages
 
In the Live Chat configuration in the 3CX Side, have you also put the website link in the "Your website" section?

1668800454413.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: JuanR_3CX
Ok amazing! That worked! Now I have another question!
How do I integrate the emails that I collect here with my CRM (mailchimp)...is it csv file or is there an automated way to keep track?
 
Now you can export contacts in Standard/Enterprise editions through Management Console.
 
Hello

I have the same problem as above. The difference is, that my URL is correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415