Wordpress Installation Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasha

Free User
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I've installed and configured the user, and copied and pasted the code on wordpress both in widget text section first and then using the individual page. The icon shows up, but nothing happens when you click on it? It doesn't open up. Below is the HTML generated code once I filled the form in.

Website is: https://www.hrlifelineconsultants.com

<call-us

style="position: fixed; bottom: 8px; right: 8px; z-index: 99999;--call-us-form-header-background:#007bc7;--call-us-header-text-color:#ffffff;--call-us-form-height:470px;--call-us-form-width:250px;"

phonesystem-url="https://hrlifelinellc.ga.3cx.us/"

party="consultant"

allow-call="true"

allow-video="true"

authentication="both"

invite-message= "Hello! How can I help you?"

operator-name="Support"

email-integration-url="[email protected]"

allow-soundnotifications="true"

enable-poweredby="false"

ignore-queueownership="false"

show-typing-indicator="true"

auto-focus="true"

enable-onmobile="true"

popout="true"

window-title="Contact Us"

show-operator-actual-name="false"

animation-style="none"

minimized="false"

minimized-style="bubble">

</call-us>

<script src="https://hrlifelinellc.ga.3cx.us/callus.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 
@Tasha one of the problems I found is the Operator image in the plugin Operator image (Dimensions (H x W): 50px 50px) , Your image is 1707px x 2560px, do you have any Caching plugins? if so clear Cache after resizing the image to 50px 50px, another thing to check is Minify do not Minify the 3cx plugin it will stop working.
 
I also see the pbx url is not correct and the live-chat-system.png is too large as well.
 
I added the png/images after I didn't get anything to work. I can delete. I have done step 1 as instructed. The PBX url is incorrect? I'm not sure how to correct? Please advise.
 
I don't know what Minify means so not sure if I actually did that but don't believe so? I tried to screenshot but it said my images were too large will try another way..
 
I don't know what Minify means so not sure if I actually did that but don't believe so? I tried to screenshot but it said my images were too large will try another way..
 
The url should end with the Click2Talk url on the extension or the queue
Screenshot 2020-09-16 095618.jpgScreenshot 2020-09-16 095719.jpg
 
Oh! Yes i do have that.. the code I copied the website code generator and needed to add that. I was able to do that. I double checked and the url is working and if I create a "button" using elemenator on WP site it will open up to the chattalk. However, the icon still is grey'd out on the screen using the widget text add or the direct page add.
 

Attachments

  • 1600286376075.png
    1600286376075.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
<call-us
style="position: fixed; bottom: 8px; right: 8px; z-index: 99999;--call-us-form-header-background:#007bc7;--call-us-header-text-color:#ffffff;--call-us-form-height:470px;--call-us-form-width:250px;"
phonesystem-url="https://hrlifelinellc.ga.3cx.us/callus/#consultant"
party="consultant"
allow-call="true"
allow-video="true"
authentication="none"
invite-message= "Hello! How can I help you?"
operator-name="Support"
email-integration-url="[email protected]"
allow-soundnotifications="true"
enable-poweredby="false"
ignore-queueownership="false"
show-typing-indicator="true"
auto-focus="true"
enable-onmobile="true"
popout="true"
window-title="Contact Us"
show-operator-actual-name="false"
animation-style="none"
minimized="false"
minimized-style="bubble">
</call-us>
<script src="https://hrlifelinellc.ga.3cx.us/callus.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
 
I added this code to the widget on wordpress and the icon with the call button shows but when you click it doesn't pop up.
 
If you would like my help, PM me and I may be able to help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe