- Joined
- Mar 5, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi there !
We have the live chat integrated on our Wordpress website via the Wordress plugin.
Works great !
However, a quick question here ... I'm looking for a Javascript method (or any piece of code) to deploy the chat popup.
In other words I have a CTA / button on my page : by clicking it I would like to see the popup window, exactly as if I had clicked the chat bubble.
Is it something doable ?
Thanks a lot !
Max
We have the live chat integrated on our Wordpress website via the Wordress plugin.
Works great !
However, a quick question here ... I'm looking for a Javascript method (or any piece of code) to deploy the chat popup.
In other words I have a CTA / button on my page : by clicking it I would like to see the popup window, exactly as if I had clicked the chat bubble.
Is it something doable ?
Thanks a lot !
Max