Wordpress WPML 3CX Pages with chat only supports 1 language

Status
Not open for further replies.

NunoD

Trial User
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
When I have the Pages with chat enabled in the English page and add the translated pages in Pages with chat in Traditional Chinese, all pages in English will be removed from Pages with chat. It seems that Pages with char only enable one language.
How to enable Pages with chat in multiple languages?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 07-35-26 Settings ‹ singeasy com — WordPress.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 07-35-26 Settings ‹ singeasy com — WordPress.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 07-34-51 Settings ‹ singeasy com — WordPress.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 07-34-51 Settings ‹ singeasy com — WordPress.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi @NunoD,

When I have the Pages with chat enabled in the English page and add the translated pages in Pages with chat in Traditional Chinese
I see the pages with chat enabled section in your screenshots. Where are the 'translated pages' coming from here? What is doing the translating? When is the translation happening, after you refresh once you've enabled the translations?
 
Hi @NunoD,


I see the pages with chat enabled section in your screenshots. Where are the 'translated pages' coming from here? What is doing the translating? When is the translation happening, after you refresh once you've enabled the translations?
Hi,

I'm using WPML https://wpml.org/ to translate content on WordPress.
WPML works fine on all pages and other plug-ins, I just can't enable 3CX on all languages in "Pages with chat" as "Pages with chat" will only be shown on the last Save Settings click language.

I see on page https://wpml.org/plugin/wp-live-chat-support/ that 3CX LiveChat Version 7.0.06 was Last tested on: October 30, 2017 and was fully compatible with WPML but the actual installation is based on the latest Version 9.4.1 so I assume compatibility was lost on new versions.

I saw on WPML website a link called Go-Global Program https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/ which helps full compatibility with WPML.
 
Hi @NunoD,

Thank you for the feedback, we'll take it into consideration! Thanks for the link to Go-Global as well! If there is anything I can update on this thread regarding WPML, I'll do so and you'll receive an email accordingly.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hi Vasilis,

WordPress is the most popular engine powering 455 million websites in 2021 and 3CX LiveChat supports chat, audio and video calls so it is quite important to have it multilingual otherwise users will opt for other Live Chat solution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon