WP-Live Chat by 3CX - Critical Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Green

Forum User
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

We are getting an error with the WP-Live Chat by 3CX plugin, I wonder if anyone can help?

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 86 of the file /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/includes/wplc_base_controller.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function appendChild() on null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/includes/wplc_base_controller.php:86

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/modules/tools/tools_controller.php(15): BaseController->load_view('/var/www/wp-con...', false, true, Array)

#1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/includes/wplc_base_controller.php(39): ToolsController->view()

#2 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): BaseController->{closure}('')

#3 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#4 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#5 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/includes/wplc_base_controller.php(48): do_action('wplc_hook_view_...')

#6 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/modules/tools/tools_page.php(50): BaseController->run()

#7 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wplc_admin_tools_page('')

#8 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_

I get the following error when I goto the Tools menu within WP-Live Chat.

WP-Live Chat by 3CX - Critical Error.jpg
 
What's your version of the plugin and your version of WP?
 
Hi Frederick,

I can confirm I am running WordPress version 5.5.3 and WP-Live Chat version 9.0.24.

With kind regards,
 
Hi Frederick,

I know the latest version of the WP-Live Chat is 9.1.2. However the update crashed WordPress last time I updated. The software needs to be stable really before trying to update the plugin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415