- Joined
- Aug 2, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Since installing my pbx instance in Azure the Live Chat 3cx function no longer works. I've run the firewall check and its green across the board so I know the ports are open. I've copied all the links into the relevant setup sections in the management console and the chat balloon appears but its "disabled / grayed out" on the wordpress page. The wordpress plugin and wordpress crm are all up to date / running the latest versions.
In the 3CX pbx management console, if I go to the extension, then go to the click2talk section, select then copy and past the url, then copy the url into my browser directly the chat window opens and works without any issues. Obviously this is the screen that appears just after you would click on the initial chat balloon icon on the wordpress page but it still shows the feature and integration works. I can fill in my name and email address and the chat session works just fine and integrates with my pbx and I can interact with the live chat session from within the 3cx Web Client. However as mentioned on the wordpress website the initial chat Icon appears on the webpage but nothing happens when I click on it, its grayed out / disabled and wont open.
The same instance with the same product key hosted on the 3cx cloud worked without any issues, its only once moved / installed in Azure that it stopped. The instance is installed in Azure using the preconfigured Linux 3CX image.
In the 3CX pbx management console, if I go to the extension, then go to the click2talk section, select then copy and past the url, then copy the url into my browser directly the chat window opens and works without any issues. Obviously this is the screen that appears just after you would click on the initial chat balloon icon on the wordpress page but it still shows the feature and integration works. I can fill in my name and email address and the chat session works just fine and integrates with my pbx and I can interact with the live chat session from within the 3cx Web Client. However as mentioned on the wordpress website the initial chat Icon appears on the webpage but nothing happens when I click on it, its grayed out / disabled and wont open.
The same instance with the same product key hosted on the 3cx cloud worked without any issues, its only once moved / installed in Azure that it stopped. The instance is installed in Azure using the preconfigured Linux 3CX image.