- Joined
- Jun 12, 2017
- Messages
- 64
- Reaction score
- 8
I took two questions from the blog post questions as they hadn't received responses to try and clarify questions regarding the updated WP-Live Chat:
After reading https://www.3cx.de/blog/wp-live-chat-3cx-integration/, I'm confused:
The article says that 3CX Live Chat & Talk has been merged with WP Live Chat by 3CX. And offers both plugins for download. To me its not clear, which of the two will be discontinued.
So which of the two is the new, merged version that I should go for?
1) 3CX Live Chat & Talk
2) WP Live Chat by 3CX
On this page:
https://www.3cx.com/live-chat/free-wordpress-plugin/
It refers to loading the Live Chat and Talk plugin if already using 3CX. So it is a little confusing as the recent blog above sounded like the features of Live Chat and Talk were merged into WP-Live-Chat?
After reading https://www.3cx.de/blog/wp-live-chat-3cx-integration/, I'm confused:
The article says that 3CX Live Chat & Talk has been merged with WP Live Chat by 3CX. And offers both plugins for download. To me its not clear, which of the two will be discontinued.
So which of the two is the new, merged version that I should go for?
1) 3CX Live Chat & Talk
2) WP Live Chat by 3CX
On this page:
https://www.3cx.com/live-chat/free-wordpress-plugin/
It refers to loading the Live Chat and Talk plugin if already using 3CX. So it is a little confusing as the recent blog above sounded like the features of Live Chat and Talk were merged into WP-Live-Chat?