Yealink T48 G

Status
Not open for further replies.

heshousehold

Free User
Intermediate Cert.
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
34
Reaction score
8
Hello I am trying to register a yealink T48 G and for some odd reason does not want to register. Under phones I see the yealink which is in a default state besides the fixed IP Address and assign an extension . It picks up the phone as a T48 with the correct mac address and I have checked under options that the disallow use of extension outside the LAN is unticked. I have the 3CX on a Raspberry Pi on an IP starting as 196.15 etc.
The Yalink is also on the IP starting with 196.15 etc of cause the last digits are just different. The provisioning method is local LAN office and the selected interface is the Raspberry Pi IP address . Ones I select ok at the top I am actually not sure what is suppose to happen but i think it should send a provisioning file to the T48 . If I go in to the phones UI after this there is nothing under the account blank. I then tried to copy the provisioning link from 3CX to the phones UI and provision like that it also does not seem to work. As with most IP Phones we can also register by putting the register ID and password in the phones UI under accounts unfortunately this also did not register the phone and I now seem to be out of options and I am not sure what I am missing any advice would be appreciated thank you so much
 
wonderful thank you so much enjoyable day
 
Hello All. As can be seen from my posts I have been struggling to connect a Yealink T48 G to the 3CX .Right now I am not near the phone it at another location so I cant see whats on the screen right now but I logged into the phones UI remotely and low and behold it is showing registered how I do not know but I am taking a guess its picked up a config file from somewhere I did try ones to connect via stun.Would anyone know where it got the config file and how? and when I go to account 1 in the UI it is showing the label as RPSing the display name as a whole lot of numbers register name and user name are the same numbers and letters cant see the password and the server host as rps.yealink.com and the port as 5061? I do not understand any of this so I am not sure to what extension it registered the one I think it is shows red on the console as not registered and normally the display name shows the extension number the UI is showing a 13 digit number. If anyone can clarity the above i would appreciate it and of cause learn from it thank you
 
It's clearly not registered to your PBX then.

RPS = Remote Provisioning Service

So it looks like you have a phone that has been auto provisioned on some other PBX or ISP

Did this phone belong to another company? Perhaps you need to contact the seller and ask them to remove it from their RPS.
 
Wow I am a tad worried at all the time taken on one phone and unfortunately its my first time trying to connect an actual IP Phone . The phone has always belonged to us from new so I cannot see how it is registering to another PBX in fact that is worrying. I see this from the 3CX :
RPS request for Yealink T48 IP Phone of Yealink Extension (2001) delivered successfully
3CX Phone System Management Console ID:06/21/2021 4:35:44 PM surly this should be the request?
So from my understanding there is a file sitting somewhere and as so as I use the mac address of this Yealink it will bring through this file every time just seems to be getting very complicated and I thought it was easy to register a remote phone. My question is how do we remove this file from what ever RPS ? Can i create a brand new extension and try stun again hoping the second request will over ride this file ? Reilly appreciate the help
 
You said it appears red (ie. not registered) and that you did not recognize any of those numbers or display name you saw.

Just reset the phone, and provision it as Local via PnP like we said earlier. Ignore the RPS for now.
 
I agree totally thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us