Solved Yealink T54W unknown icon in status bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.boerebach

Customer
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone,
I have a coworker who notified me that there is an unknown icon displayed in the status bar on top of her Yealink T54W phone. I've went through the yealink manual and could not find any reference in the icon list. Does anyone know what it means?
 

Attachments

  • yealinkicon.png
    yealinkicon.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Hello,

I'm guessing someone tried to enable anonymous calling through the phone menus. That option will not work in 3CX anyway, and your phone will probably have lost the ability to make calls too.

Go to Menu > Features > Anonymous Call and disable that feature. The strange icon should go away and you should now be able to make calls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MidiTélécom
Haha,
you're absolutely right! I've just had a support request because of failed outgoing calls on that particular phone.
Thank you for the swift reply!
 
Glad to help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us