• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Yeastar TA100 analog interface can be called, but cannot make a call itself. Just a little tweak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias M.

Free User
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I nearly successfully installed a Yeastar TA100 analog interface. I'm able to call the connected analog phone from inside and also from outside the office. But the connected phone cannot dial itself, neither inside nor outside. When I dial, I hear the dialing tone and shortly after this, I hear a busy tone. Does anybody has a clue for me? Thanks an advance!

1.png
2.png 3.png
 

Attachments

  • 4.png
    4.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.png
    5.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 6.png
    6.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 7.png
    7.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Wow, I had to fill "Domain" with the IP-Address of my 3CX-Gateway... I don't understand why this was necessary, but it works.

SOLVED! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,954
Members
165,165
Latest member
cvanderzwan