Zoho CRM: Call Journaling not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_N

Forum User
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Hello we are using the pro version of 3cx.
As CRM solution we use Zoho. It's already setup and contact synchronisation + contact creation is working perfectly fine.

The only thing that does not work is Call Journaling.
I followed every step here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-crm-integration-zoho/

what I did so far:

In zoho:
created a phone field and renamed it to Extension Number
Filled in the number of the extension.

In 3cx:
check in Enable Call Journaling
Under Extension Field ID I filled in: Extension_Number

When the Extension makes a call to an external number, I don't see an entry in Zoho. (checked CRM -> all calls)

I would be thankful for ideas / help.

Greetings,
Alex
 
Please, enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call and check the 3cxSystemService.log which will tell you why the call journaling is failing. Probably the field name used to store the extension number is wrong.
 
2020/02/27 14:58:59.915|18801|0012|Verb|Enqueue Updated.PARAMETER.474
2020/02/27 14:58:59.915|18801|0014|Verb|Dequeue Updated.PARAMETER.474
2020/02/27 14:58:59.915|18801|0052|Info|CRM: about to report 1 calls at maxConcurrency 1
2020/02/27 14:58:59.915|18801|0052|Verb|Processing scenario 'ReportCall'.
2020/02/27 14:58:59.915|18801|0052|Verb|Creating new HttpClient for Scenario authentication.
2020/02/27 14:58:59.916|18801|0052|Verb| Header 'Authorization' = 'Zoho-oauthtoken
censored number'
2020/02/27 14:58:59.916|18801|0052|Verb|Performing GET request 'https://www.zohoapis.eu/crm/v2/users/search?criteria=(Extension_Number:equals:43)'.
2020/02/27 14:58:59.998|18801|0052|Erro|Exception during call reporting: System.Exception: Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason= - Content={"code":"INVALID_QUERY","details":{"reason":"the field is not available for search","api_name":"Extension_Number"},"message":"invalid query formed","status":"error"}
 
{"reason":"the field is not available for search","api_name":"Extension_Number"},"message":"invalid query formed","status":"error"}
That's the problem, the field Extension_Number doesn't exist. You need to check what name was assigned by Zoho to this field.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.