- Joined
- Nov 30, 2009
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 9
I have a client that we are trying to win their phone system away from a Zultys vendor who doesn't support them very well. They have roughly 90 Zultys Zip 33i phones spread across the country. I know these are manufactured by Yealink, but is there any way to provision these phones? I know they don't want to replace them if they don't have to and I know we should be able to manually configure them, but I'm hoping to not have to manually configure all of them if we can somehow provision them.
Can we create our own template for them somehow based on a yealink template?
Just trying to save some time with blf's and manual touches. Thanks for any help!
Can we create our own template for them somehow based on a yealink template?
Just trying to save some time with blf's and manual touches. Thanks for any help!