Firmware Upgrade of Gigaset DECT system
Supported Models: Gigaset N DECT System
This guide is applicable to the following devices:
Gigaset N DECT Base station
- Gigaset N510
- Gigaset N720
The following document will outline how to upgrade the firmware of a Gigaset DECT system using the device’s own web interface. This step is required prior the provisioning of the phone to ensure that the minimum requirements and features are implemented into the device's firmware as this process is not managed by 3CX. The minimum required firmware is specified in the main provisioning guide for Gigaset N720 and Gigaset N510.
Firmware Upgrade for Gigaset N DECT Base station
Check/Validate Firmware Version
In order to check the firmware of your Gigaset DECT system:
- Point your web browser to the base station’s IP address or by simply clicking on this link here for N720 devices
- Login to your account
- Pass on N720: admin
- Pass on N510: 0000
- Navigate to “Status”. The “Firmware Version” indicates the device’s current firmware.
In order to manually upgrade your Gigaset’s DECT system firmware:
- In Settings, Navigate to “Management ”⇒ “Firmware Update”.
- In the “Data server” field enter “profile.gigaset.net/device” and press “Update firmware”.
- The latest firmware can be found on the main provisioning guide N720 and N510.
- Press “Update firmware”.