- Make or Answer a call.
- Press the “Conf” soft key and dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call. Press “Send“.
- When the caller answers the call, press the “Conf” soft key. The caller will be added to the conference.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “Cancel” soft key to end the conference.
A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.